Specialized data products built by accountants for accountants
Specialized data products built by accountants for accountantsAccounting Firms
Search over 30 databases of standardized disclosure data from entities that file with the SEC, NAIC, IRS, and U.S. Treasury.
Public company intelligence on companies filing with SEDAR. We process the filings required by the Canadian Securities Administrators that are submitted to the online SEDAR database, enabling powerful and efficient data analytics.
Covers public companies listed on European exchanges (EEA + Switzerland). Additionally, we extract and standardize entities as disclosed in the transparency reports of each audit firm by member state for Public Interest Entity tracking.
- Know your prospect's audit challenges before you meet with them
- Target prospects by size, filer status, industry, and region
- Find prospects with significant recent events such as CFO changes, lead partner rotations, and private placements
- See board interlocks and service providers to find soft introductions
- Identify opportunities for over a million non-public entities
- Gain insight into impacts of new regulations
- Monitor audit quality and disclosure trends across the U.S., Canada, and Europe
- Use our data as a knowledge resource to inform your clients
- Stay on top of industry trends and developments
- Track, analyze, and understand the effects of accounting public policy