The Audit Analytics Canada Auditor Changes database covers all SEDAR registrants who have disclosed an auditor change in electronic filings since 2000.
- Auditor changes with related issues including lack of independence, accounting issues, illegal acts, and scope limitations
- Monitor auditor market share
- Key data points include departing and engaged auditors, date of announcement, and the fiscal year to be audited by the engaged auditor
- In addition to our standard income and industry filters, auditor changes with related going concerns and company issues are also flagged
- Discover how shifts in the regulatory and market environments impact auditor changes
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
Receive an email alert when we analyze Canada Auditor Changes filed by your specified company(ies) of interest