The Audit Analytics Benefit Plan Opinions database covers all SEC registrants who have disclosed their auditor’s report of a benefit plan’s financial statements in electronic filings since 2000.
- Know who audits benefit plans
- Monitor benefit plan market share for your business development needs
- Track going concerns year-over-year
- Identify differences between auditors of benefit plan opinions and company financial statements
- Includes the signing partner(s) information in compliance with Form AP
The SEC requires employee stock purchase, savings and similar plans with interests that constitute securities registered under the Securities Act of 1933 to file a Form 11-K pursuant to Section 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
|Module||Audit + Compliance|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|
DocumentationAudit + Compliance
Text search is available for this product. Easily find Benefit Plan Opinions by keywords specific to your needs.