The Audit Analytics Outside Counsel database identifies the outside corporate legal counsel as disclosed by all SEC registrants.
- Search by CIK or ticker to find corporate law firm representation
- Filters include various corporate engagement types and litigation matters
- Analyze outside counsel by law firm name and litigation type
- Support business development initiatives with access to companies that have not disclosed outside counsel
- Find out what law firms specialize in a particular area (i.e. Securities Registrations or Initial Public Offerings)
Public registrants utilize outside legal counsel to assist and function in various capacities and roles, including securities, mergers & acquisitions, taxes, and insurance.
|Module||Corporate + Legal|
|Coverage||All ’33 & ’34 Act Filers|
|Availability||Online • Data Feed • Excel • WRDS|