PCAOB Reports Database
A comprehensive summary of the audit issues contained within each firms’ PCAOB Inspection Report
The Audit Analytics PCAOB Inspection Reports database is composed of all PCAOB reports which assess a firm's compliance with professional and regulatory audit standards filed since 2004.
- Easily access inspection reports for all audit firms and network affiliates
- Benchmark audit deficiencies by auditor or issue
- Identify number of deficiencies per inspection
- Track the most common inspection deficiencies
- Filter by auditor of record, date of issuance, ownership structure, and audit deficiencies disclosed
The PCAOB inspects all registered public accounting firms that regularly issue audit reports for companies and other issuers.
Rule: Section 104 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
|Module||Accounting + Oversight|
|Coverage||PCAOB Registered Audit Firms|
|Availability||Online • Excel|
DocumentationAccounting + Oversight
Receive an email alert when we analyze a PCAOB Report involving an auditor of your specified company(ies) of interest